I'm leaving tomorrow night & by the time I'm back, there're so many things happening. Table-tennis competition and Common Tests. I wonder why each year passes faster and faster. Like, year 2008 is much faster then 2007. I guess its my own imagination, since the number of hours in each day is still the same, 24hours. I guess 24 hours isn't enough for me at all. I need much more time then that! I need time to sleep! It seems like it has been ages since I actually last slept. Seriously, yesterday, we had our reunion dinner and both my grandma and my aunt, they both say my eyes got problem. Not like infection or what serious matter. My grandma feels that I'm lacking of sleep, which is so true, and my aunt thinks that my eyes are abit sore. Which isnt entirely true I suppose. I'm just lack of sleep. I guess 8 hours for teenagers like us, isn't even enough! No wait, I'm sleeping less than 8 hours. Like, probably 6 or 7. That is a disaster!
OKAY, BYE PEEEEPSSSSS!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!